Greatly reduce the time of building envelope installation and make the most of your construction calendar
- Fast-Track, Systemized Panel Manufacturing
- Efficiencies Compress the Construction Schedule
- Indoor Production Means No Weather Delays
- Site Prep and Panel Construction Can Occur Simultaneously
- Reduced Multi-Trade Vendor Coordination
- Faster Installation Due to Prefab Panelization
Reduce the cost of your project by eliminating scaffolding and other complications of working at high elevations
- Lightweight Panels Lower Structural Requirements
- Smaller Footings / Foundations
- Reduced Jobsite Labor & Crew Sizes
- No Jobsite Scaffolding Required
- Decreased Volume of Project Concrete
- Reduced Drywall Furring, Boxing and Strapping
Our panels are produced in temperature-controlled factories, in full compliance with codes for testing, building and energy efficiency
- Sto Prefab Panels Have ISO-Engineered Components
- Sto Q/A Programs Ensure Quality-Controlled Workmanship
- Strict Adherence to Manufacturers’ Temp/Humidity Guidelines
- Extensive Architectural and Finish Options
- Superior Fire, Acoustical and Thermal Performance
- Superior Long Term Durability with Industry-Leading Warranty
Reduce your building envelope installation time by up to eighty percent when compared to conventional field-installed construction methods.
Take advantage of continuous insulation panel walls that can have up to ninety percent less weight than other panel and conventional wall types.
6 VS. 60
Easy installation means less labor. Reductions can be as much as going from 60 workers to 6 when compared to typical on-site construction methods.
| RELATED LINKS
Watch: Panel Assembly
This video demonstrates just how easy a typical prefab panelization assembly can be for your project.
Search for the closest Sto Panel affiliate to your location, or ask a specialist to help source an affiliate for you.
Browse our extensive gallery of Sto Panel Technology building projects, spanning many building types.
| OUR AFFILIATES